1. Colored picture of Capablanca vs Alekhine, 1913.
2. Garry Kasporv
3. A photo of Samuel Reshevsky, age 8, defeating several chess masters at once in France, 1920!
4. This is the Bobby Fischer we don’t get shown very often. The Bobby who loved Chess and others who loved Chess. To him they were Family.
5. I’ll be black. -Arnold Schwarzenegger
6. Mikhail Tal playing with his daughter Zhanna
7. Tony Miles and Roman Dzindzichashvili at play in Tilburg, 1985. Due to back problems, Miles played his games in this tournament on this table in order to alleviate the pain. Dzindzi’s “protest” was to play his entire game standing up!
8. Is this the secret of Judith Polgar ?
9. Your favorite?
10. Fischer and Tal, Candidates Tournament, 1959.
What is your favorite photo?